Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reunions and Updates....





Very excited to write today. had a busy week starting school again. reunited with my old homeboy Clusoe. talk about our music including The Undefinition 2, and Honor Roll Elite. got some big ideas for this year and 2011. can't wait. also listing to some heavy Charles Hamilton music for inspiration. trust me, i am deeply inspired by him. (http://segahamilton.blogspot.com) listen to him. trust you won't be dissapointed. (and to those who hate on Charles, as he said on "loser" I"M NICE!!! F*CK YOU IF YOU DISAGREE!!!!!*Charles Voice*) Glad i got that out of my system. in any case., I'm still working on some kinks for my album "The R.A.V.E." it will be coming soon. i just want to make this a perfect release. i want to try to release this with a small story behind the album. we will see how that goes. also may just release it digitally. feel like i will put too much work trying to get physical copies out there. let me know what you guys think. email me or hit my facebook. also am deciding to cosplay as Gene Starwind later in ohayocon. working on the money for it.
Anyways also am trying some new things now that i'm in a Electronic music class. you will be surprised what i have been coming up with. Reading Kanye West's blog while writing this. he's going in deep. as in the he's addressing the guilt he had about the Taylor swift situation. respect for that. (read it and see if you disagree. don't care if you disagree anyways.) will be posting also new art on my art site as well (http://yokusmisadventures.wordpress.com) check it when you get a chance.
gotta go and zone out for finish writing "No Swag necessary".
Wait till you see what i got for this one..

-Ghetto Goth R.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers