Monday, January 31, 2011

Ohayocon 2011... ^^

Good Monday Morning r.a.v.e.r.s!
Ohayocon was an awesome experience, way bigger than my last two con visits, but i got to go to amazing rave, got some great pics of cosplayers, and finally got to meet the actress who's known for playing my musical alter ego/daughter! (i told her about the "Diary of Yue Ayase" Instrumental Albums i did, and SHE SAID SHE WANTS ME TO SEND HER A COPY OF THE ALBUMS! AGAIN, #EPICWIN^_______________^)
i also got some great swag on the way, including a couple of t-shirts, a cat tail for my matching ears, and i was able to find TWO rare dvds, (and yes they were "Tenchi Muyo!" related...lol)

Here is Some of My Favorite Cosplayers At Ohayocon:









Me with Voice Acting legend Chris Sabat! (He Portrayed Many Characters From Dragonball Z!)
Me & Voice Actress Monica Rial! (My Favorite character she portrayed was Hyatt From Excel Saga!)
Me With The One And Only Voice Actress, Brina Palencia! (she Plays The Voice Of My Alter Ego/Daughter, YUE AYASE!)
Brina Decided To Sign My Yue KEYCHAIN! ^____^
(I can't wear her anymore, but it was worth It!)


also the dealer's room was awesome. am gonna post my vid of the three days at the con later this week once i finished editing it, but was a great experience nevertheless. hopefully next year i go, my brother will be accompanying me there this time...
and last but not least, i thought i'd share this
clip of my beautiful sky view of the hotel and city..:

in any case i hope to go again, and Will be back later the week to get back to work.
TTYL...
BTW.: "Yue Ayase 2" Will Be Released TOMORROW.
(Sorry Branden, I Can't Let them Wait any longer..)
~Jurai Or Die~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers