Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Music Doesn't always help my feelings.

i'm not like other musicians when it comes to always Expressing my feelings in music.
i still need to be in a Zone, moment or even a certain feel to even be able to write and record.

i can't always take my feelings out in my music. 

whether im happy, sad, lonely, heartbroken, or even angry.

sometimes my feelings or condition is too much for me to even begin writing. in fact if the mood makes things worse, i get writer's block and i can't even vent. 


it has happen many times, i get people telling me "just vent on your music" or "take your feelings out in your music" or even, "focus on your music to take your mind off it."


THAT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME ALL THE TIME.


I'm different from that mold. you can't tell me to do that when i am in a point of emotion that clouds me from doing my work. unless you have been in my position, you can't understand.


so the next time someone you tell me to focus my feelings in my music when im in a mental breakdown and i'm too frustrated to work, i'm just gonna ignore you period. cause you don't know me that well to know how i'm thinking or feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers