Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ah My favorite anime of all time...

Ah, i feel today i should talk about my favorite anime of all time, called "Tenchi Muyo!" which was released back in 1997.. About a guy named Tenchi who ends up being a hero to a house of girls from space. The show inspired many other anime series as well such as "oh! My goddess", "Love Hina" and more. one thing that concerns me though is that there is some unsolved mysteries not explained in the entire series as well as the spin offs including "GXP" and the explaination of the universe.
I Think the best way to explain it is to write a novelization encyclopedia for the tenchi universe including the planet jurai & it's history as well as the chosen gods (Washu,Tokimi & Tsunami) existence. If you get a chance check out all the shows , specials, spinoffs and films in the universe of Tenchi Muyo!. Till then, signing off;
R.H.
*Jurai Or Die*
P.S. Yes my signature is also a Tenchi reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers