Friday, November 27, 2009

KiD CuDI + Ryan Leslie = Sheer Music!

Hey guys,
I figured many of yall have seen this vid but i had to post because i'm a big fan of both guys:...
Ryan Leslie: What can I say about this dude that hasn't been said? He is truly an inspiration to me. His music is so clear and i've never seen anyone work so hard and enjoys what he loves to do.. I would SO love to meet and learn from this man in my future...
Kid Cudi : His music is EXACTLY what I'm learning to conduct without trying to bite him.. 
(plus dude is from my way in Ohio)
If You Haven't Picked up either Cudi's Album & Mixtapes or Leslie's albums, then u don't know what you're missing... but if you don't Believe me, Take a look at this clip of them  together @ Work... (BTW... I Hear Cudi's got a new album coming, lets hope this is one of the cuts for it...)

Till Then I'm Outie!
R.H. *Jurai Or Die*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers