Monday, November 1, 2010

I Don't really Co-Sign but check it....


Today's post is a little different,
i feel I have to spread the word about these two OD dudes i really got to work with.

First off is Melvin Burch, a.k.a. Klaus Gohan a.k.a The Transmitter, another producer/MC like me and my mentor, (Charles Hamilton) Is releasing his new Project, "The Purple Lavalamp:DB" so far he released a song from the album entitled, "Fire Balls And Scattered Rings (The Lava Leak Zone)" that gives you a taste of what to expect from the album. his record goes in for real, and i love his sound. Hit the download below to hear it yourself, and check out his blog to experience his mind of thought as well as his other music. Also Check Melvin's page for updates on when "Purple Lavalamp:DB" is released...

Melvin Burch's Blog: http://ijustdream.blogspot.com
"Fire Balls And Scattered Rings (The Lava Leak Zone)" Feat. ComPL3xX

UPDATE: The Purple Lavalamp is Out!!! Download

Another person i gotta give props to is this cat named Storm Watkins, this dude is Fire for his Beat tapes, and it was his skills that inspired me to get back on my music ish, he's released so far a couple of beat tapes that are nice. (My personal Favorite is the last released, "Music Suicide Vol 2: The Funeral".. peep it and tell me it ain't nice..) i also heard he may be in the process of getting signed, i hope things go well for him, but before he goes major, i gotta get on one of his productions myself, hopefully for my next album, "R.A.V.E. II: THE DEATH OF A RAVER!"( YES, i will be putting this out after i put out "The R.A.V.E."..) go to his blog as well to hear his OD' beat tapes..

Storm Watkins' Blog: http://muzikalgenius.blogspot.com/

check they shit out, and tell them the Nightmare sent ya!
also, update, i maybe recording "no Swag" this wednesday, depending on my schedule, so i may release one more beat tape, "Technocolor", more on that next time....
see ya..

*Jurai Or Die*
-R.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers