Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#RAVEDAYZ #3 And News...



i know alot of people will recognize the title of this beat. it was originally supposed to be used for my Debut Album, "The R.A.V.E." But i felt necessary to see if anybody can do better ripping off this record, so it will be today's #RAVEDAYZ Beat. Download, and let me know if you decide to use it.





also, Technocolor will BE Released friday. So Be Prepared. i made you all wait long enough. lol..



dead tired from studying yesterday.


watched Addams Family Movie.


Christina Ricci is my Lady. #DeadAss.


Also It wouldn't hurt if anybody decides to use my beats to send me the finished products.


Wanna build up my resume.


Yokumasaki84@yahoo.com is the Email to send them to.


Gonna return listening to Evanescence (Branden Reed You Know What I'm Talking Bout..)
and Study for Electronic Music class.




~Jurai Or Die~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers